Welcome to SPEECHES4U.com, which is in the process of becoming the best resource on the Internet for speeches and toasts for all occasions.
Whatever the occasion, be it in business, at a wedding, at a funeral, or at a sports awards ceremony, having to make a speech ranks up there with the most nerve-wracking moments in your life.
However, it doesn’t have to be this way! It is possible for you to be as eloquent, and to look as calm and composed as the very greatest speech givers…
We are building a special Members’ Area, which will contain every type of speech imaginable. This will contain the following resources:
- How to Write a Speech – This section breaks the speechwriting process down into a simple step-by-step process which can be learned in minutes;
- Presentation Skills – Even the very best speeches can be ineffective if they are not presented with authority. We show you the best public speaking techniques;
- Sample Speeches – Have a look at the exhaustive list of speeches on the right-hand side of this page. We have sample speeches for every occasion that will take the pain out of writing your own speeches;
- Jokes and Poems – Browse through hundreds of jokes and poems pick out those most suitable for your speech;
- Famous Speeches – We have a section full of transcripts of the most famous speeches in history. Read the words of Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill. We will also analyse these speeches to see exactly what made them great, so that you can apply their techniques to your own speeches.
The good news is that while you’re waiting for the Members’ Area to be developed, we’ve giving limited access to our first batch of professionally written wedding speeches.
We are giving free access to these speeches for a few days in exchange for some customer feedback. You will receive an email in a couple of days with a link to a feedback form, and if you fill that out, you will be given a free copy of our 151 page Comprehensive Guide To Public Speaking.
It’s easy, just enter your details in the form below and you’ll receive immediate access… and don’t worry, we always respect your email privacy
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. By registering you agree to the terms. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Speeches4U Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Speeches4U, nor Bowraven Limited (developers of Speeches4U) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of Speeches4U reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.